1. Make a custom CSS is applied for all the site
- From Appearance click on “Customize” Then click on “Additional CSS”.
- Then put your codes at down are and when finished click on “Publish”.
2. From the child theme
- After activated the child theme, you can edit the theme files with the WordPress Theme File Editor
- Then add your CSS code and update the file.
- Some hosts are not allowed you to edit from the WordPress Theme File Editor, so edit it from the FTP.
3. Make a custom CSS code is applied for one page, post, or question
- Will find this box at each page, post and questions.
- Click on Custom CSS code at the meta tabs.
- Add your code and click on “Update”.