Allows you to use the theme on one domain only. A domain is considered only the top level domain, you can activate the regular license on multiple subdomains of that domain for example if you activate the theme in this domain http://www.xyz.com:
- xyz.com – Valid
- staging.xyz.com – Valid
- xyz.com/staging – Valid
- whatever.xyz.com/mysite – Valid
- abc.com – New license is required
- staging.abc.com – New license is required
- 220.127.116.11 – New license is required
Further reading about license specifications on Envato market
How to Activate the theme?
- After activated your theme it will redirect you to register page to activate your license, click on the Register Now! button.
- Then click on the Approve button.
If I Register the Theme on Development Website, Can I Later Migrate it to a Live Site?
In short, yes. In order to migrate and register the Himer theme on the live site when moving from the development environment, you’ll need to revoke the registration on your staging site, and then you will be able to register the theme on the live site.
- Can I activate the theme multiple times on the same domain?
Yes, If you want to use the theme multiple time on the SAME domain, you will need to repeat the verification method, the theme will verify them using the same license.
- How to move the license to a new domain?
You can move the license to any domain at any time, just verify the theme on the new domain and the theme will revoke the activation of the old domain and activate the new site automatically. if you have purchased multiple licenses the theme will use the license that doesn’t in use to validate the new domain.
- How to validate the theme on different domains at the same time?
if you want to validate the theme on 3 domains, you need to purchase 3 licenses.
- If I need to use the theme on a second site, do I need a second license?
Yes. One purchase of the theme allows you to use it on one production site. If you need to use it on a second site, it requires you to make a second license purchase.
- Can I use the theme on a test site, then move it to a live site when finished?
Yes, you can. You can use the theme on a test site to build it, then move it to the live site once you’re finished.
- Can I revoke the old site after I lose my domain so I can’t revoke it from the theme?
Yes, you can. You can revoke it from here.