Thanks for purchasing our premium product from Themeforest! Supporting all of our customers who have purchased our product is very important to us and we strive to provide the highest level of support available. We do this because we back up our products, we care about our users and want to assist them on this journey in getting the most out of our products for their sites. We will endeavour to provide the most efficient and effective support possible, within our support guidelines.
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions.
- Item version updates
What We Can’t Help You With:
- Product modifications and customization;
- Hosting, server environment, or software.
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
- We don’t provide support for sites with sexual content.
Our staff members cannot:
- Provide their IP Addresses, under any circumstances.
- Edit their host file to gain access to your installation. You will need to allow access without modifications.
- Provide personal information, such as full names, locations, etc.
- Schedule a specific time to offer support and use screen sharing applications.
- Provide any guarantees when providing support.
- Take responsibility in case any issues arise from trying to provide support.